French Civil Aviation Engineer
This page is also available in
- Since 2012 : Manager of the MIF
(Mathematics and Computer Science) division
at the ENAC school.
- 2007-2011 : Expert in the R&D domain of the
- 2004-2007 : Manager of the Algorithmic and Programmation team of the ENAC school.
- 2001-2004 :
Ph.D. in Computer Science
at the Global Optimization Laboratory (LOG).
- 1997-2000 : Member of the
Routes, Flow and Modelisation division
of the CENA
(French Air Navigation Study Centre),
where I've worked on the
CATS-OPAS project (fast time simulation of the air traffic)
and the EVEA project (airspace visualisation and edition)
before managing the SHAMAN (System to Help Analysis and Monitoring of ACC ressources and route Network) project.
- 1995-1996 : Civil service in
- 1992-1995 : Student at the French civil aviation school
My publications are
here, and those of the other members of the lab are